Strontium Hydroxide exists in anhydrous, monohydrate and octahydrate form.
Applications of Strontium Hydroxide include:
- refining beetroot sugar
- stabilizing agent for vinyl resins, plastics and PVC
- to adjust pH in depilatory cream
- drying agent (paints and resins)
- coloring agent for pyrotechnics
- metallic siccatives
- laboratory reagent
- synthesis of other Strontium compounds
- used as a source of Strontium ions when Chlorine from Strontium Chloride is undesirable
Manufactured by Bernardy.
*Please feel free to contact us if you require more information about our products. We offer several grades to cater your needs and our mineral salts can also be customized to specific parameters and product performance: